...or at least, it's not starting out that way in my mind...but I will post it on the rant blog anyway.
Obviously, I'm sickened by the fact that we were (are) about +700 over "known" bills. Notice that doesn't say "normal" or whatever bills. With some careful planning, we quite possibly could have avoided overdraft/nsf fees etc and paid off AA and HOA. But, we didn't.
It's hard to say what "might have been". I've sat here for the past few months (at least during this present "crisis") and longed for a time where I wasn't overwhelmingly crushed by trying to figure out every day how in the hell we were going to survive the next 1-1.5 weeks until payday. I've said many times that not having financial oblivion staring you me in the face every day has never guaranteed that I would be productive in any way, shape, form or fashion. However, I just wish I could have have the time to move forward without all this and try to spend time with Todd doing something fun and getting him off computer games and into learning. Who knows...
No comments:
Post a Comment