Thursday, July 19, 2012

Absolutely Sick To My Stomach

Well, at various times over the past few weeks, when making my "guesstimates" for our finances, I've pretty much included paying AA so they don't close the account (and do bad things to our credit/etc).  Not to mention the HOA dues.  I think various scenarios had us as "good" as -225.00 or something like that.  Well, today's the big day.  Lost another 30.00 bucks because I couldn't get check information soon enough from Shelly to make the Express deposit.  I missed the info by about an hour because I fell asleep - who knows when the check tried to go through.  That's a total of probably 55.00 bucks if the Electric Company charges a fee as well.  Don't know if they do if it goes through the second time.    I don't know - but I guess worse things have happened.  I don't like it.  We've had that account for 15 years I think.

I know it still makes me sick to my stomach.  I hate not being able to open email because I'm afraid of what's going to be said - or even opening mail for that matter.  And I don't have answers - at least good ones.  I pray that God lets opens my eyes to any opportunities and that I make the most of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment