A rant with a twist, I guess...in amongst all the bad news, Shelly informed me today that she's the leader in the new incentive contest (750.00) at work. Now, as long as she keeps that up and they don't fuck her out of it again, that's great.
I know one thing. It's always (at least it seems that way) been hard for me to get anything productive accomplished. When we go through a "crisis" like we have the past few months, it just gets to me and leaves me with a sick feeling in my stomach. A feeling made even worse by the knowledge that it just didn't have to be this way. It makes me feel about as worthless as I've ever felt in my life. What it really does is make me want to go somewhere and die. Not kill myself - just go somewhere and whither away, I guess. Disappear. I really, really hope and pray that someone makes a good offer on the guitar in the next couple of days. That would really help us a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment