Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Sickening/Maddening/Depressing

Well, it's not like I shouldn't have known.  Regardless of what I thought at one time or forgot that I once thought that I used to know... I know.  The "overdraft" payday loan.  That's about what we've been doing.  Of course, one way or another, we've been doing it for some time.  Be it "phantom" gift cards that we have to take a 15.00 hit per hundred just to get by, writing a hot check, knowing it will bounce but it will have to go through "the process" that will take "some time", or having autopay on, not having enough sense (or any other options) to stop it from going through a day or two before you have funds - taking at least a 25.00 hit, but hoping like hell it will go through the second time.  Or calling Mom.  Or Joe.  Or all of the above.

The sad thing is - it's not just the last month.  Or two, since we started making house payments again.  It's been like this the whole year, just steadily getting worse.  As the post title states so eloquently, it's Sickening, Maddening, & Depressing.  The feeling I have in the pit of my stomach right now is the same feeling I have had for a long time.  I can't take this.  Lord, help us...

No comments:

Post a Comment