Trying to stay within parameters for my blogs, after today I knew I needed a rant blog. Anything goes here. Negativity/anger/disappointment, whatever
Monday, August 20, 2012
I MIght Not Know Much...
...but I'm smart enough to know that this is enough of bullshit like this. I mean, really, what else is there to say? Overdrafts, NSF's, fees piling up like crazy. I'm not even quite sure right now how it all got so bad, but it goes back to one thing - stupidty. Extreme stupidity, as a matter of fact. That's why I get a sick feeling in my stomach every time I think about going without making a house payment for 6 months (mostly while waiting on modification news). Throw in all the big ticket things like a 500.00 Apple gift card we sold for cash, a 2100.00 loan off my life insurance policy, a 600.00 win @ WinStar, almost 3000.00 in sales of stuff on CL and Sweepsheet. Not to mention Shelly's Texas U Can Paint job, from which she's probably earned at least 500.00 so far. Not to mention several bills Mom has paid. And through it all, we were never "ahead". We can't even blame it on trips and/or gambling, as with years past. And certainly not on big ticket purchases.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment